Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Note from Secrets, Coverups and Conspiracies

I've taken a brief break from updating this blog and am now ready to return. It is a difficult thing, keeping up with our mad world, trying to see the truth behind the stories and looking for the real motivations behind the things going on around us. It is exhausting and mentally draining.

Part of this is because every single day, without exception, there are things worthy of yelling and screaming about... injustice, lies, mass media deception, political corruption, plots against the human race, genetic manipulation, corporate take over of our government. The list goes on and on and it is easy to feel like a lost little boat facing a massive and angry ocean.

I'm not sure that this or anything else I do can help change the tide in our battle to discover the truth and free us all.  I do know, however, that it is something within my power to do and that it's better than nothing.

So I'm going to dive back in and see what I can do. I would appreciate ideas, leads and concerns so that we can get back on track and make a difference. Our email is secretscoverupsconspiracies@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment