Friday, May 31, 2013

Note to readers....

I've been hard at work on a few projects on top of my 40 hour and then some regular work, so I am behind in getting information up here. I recently published my eBook in defense of the Second Amendment and it's up on Amazon.  This book is titled "Guns and Freedom-A Case for an Armed America" and it covers the real history of gun confiscation and helps you debate people hell bent on taking your firearms away.

I am working on a few other stories, including an updated provision to the Communications Act of 1934 that was recently put in place. It regards our governments use of Prepackaged News and Propaganda. I have some awareness raising work in the queue as well to help people get over their cognitive dissonance in regards to our government's willingness to harm their own citizens.

Did you know the government admits to spraying St. Louis in the 40's and 50's with a radioactive particle as part of an experiment? Don't think some of this "new viruses" that they are throwing all over the news could be man-made? Let's talk about Plum island.... you see we have to get over our pious view of government and see the reality.

So I hope to get caught up on these important topics. If you have ideas for stories or leads, you can email them to me at secretscoverupsconspiracies@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment